IM - UNIT 1
This course is designed to teach interactive media learners the art of visual design using Adobe Animate. Training objectives for this course will prepare students to master topics necessary for passing the Adobe Certified Associate Exam. In addition, students will be trained in organizational habits that will prepare them for work in a professional design setting based on program skills and the development of their own creative styles based on design foundations.
Instruction includes video, text, one-on-one instruction, and real-world projects.
Topics covered in this course include:
- Animate Overview
- Introduction to Workspace and Interface
- Menus, Tools and Panels
- Design interactive animations
- Bring cartoons and banner ads to life
- Create animated doodles and avatars.
- Add action to eLearning content and infographics
- Publish to multiple platforms